LG K7i with built-in Mosquito Away Technology Launched in India at Rs 7,990
LG launched a new budget-friendly smartphone in India, the K7i. The device has a very interesting feature dubbed as Ultrasonic Mosquito Away technology. This technology will protect you from Mosquito bites by creating Ultrasonic noise which is inaudible to human, but effective on mosquitoes. The Mosquito Away technology was built on the back cover of the device, you can easily swap it with a normal back cover in case if you don’t want to use it. The LG K7i is bundled with normal back cover, Mosquito Away Cover, and Mosquito Away Stand. It will give you the freedom to use your phone, the way you want.
Key Specs of the LG K7i
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 32GB
- 1.1GHz Quad-core processor
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP secondary camera
- 5.0-inch FWVGA On-Cell display
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE Support
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions : 145.7 x 74.1 x 8.1mm
- GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Bluetooth, OTG
The device has been priced at Rs 7,999 and will go on sale via retail stores across India.