Meizu E3 with Dual Cameras, Full View Display Launched
Meizu officially unveiled the E3 smartphone in China. The device offers impressive specs and features under a budget-friendly price tag. The Meizu E3 sports a metal body and will be available in two variants – 64GB version priced at CNY 1799 ($284) and 128GB variant priced at CNY 1999 ($315). There is also a Limited Edition Meizu E3 J20 named after the J-20 fighter plane.
Key Specs of Meizu E3
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/ 128GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 256GB
- Snapdragon 636 Chipset
- 2.8GHz Octa-core processor
- Dual Sony sensors (12MP + 20MP) rear cameras and 8MP secondary camera
- 5.99 inch Full View FHD+ LCD display
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE Support
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 7
- Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery with VooC/Dash charge
- Fingerprint Scanner on the right side
- Dimensions : 156.8 x 75 x 7.6mm; Weight : 160g
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG
You can pre-order the device from March 26 and its shipping will start on March 31. The international availability of the device is yet to revealed.