Oppo F7 with 25MP Selfie Camera, Full View Display Launched in India
Oppo has announced a new selfie-focused smartphone in India, the F7. The Oppo F7 design looks similar to the iPhone X. Oppo is well known for its selfie-focused smartphones, so the same is also true with the F7 as it has a 25MP selfie camera with Sony IMX576 sensor and AI enabled Beauty Technology 2.0. The device also features a 6.23-inch Full Screen display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
The device pricing is starting at Rs 21,990 for the 64GB model, while the 128GB variant costs Rs 26,990. The device will go on sale via both online and offline channels starting on April 2.
Key Specs of Oppo F7
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/ 128GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 256GB
- MediaTek Helio P60 Chipset
- 2.0GHz Octa-core processor
- 16MP rear cameras and 25MP secondary camera
- 6.23-inch Full View FHD+ display
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE Support
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0
- Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint Scanner on the back
- Dimensions : 156 x 75.3 x 7.9mm; Weight : 158g
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG