Selfie-expert Oppo F5 with 20MP front camera, FullScreen Display Launched
As scheduled, Oppo unveiled its latest selfie-focused smartphone, the F5 in Philippines. The device is now available for pre-order with a price tag of PHP 15,990 (Rs 20,000), and its shipping starting on November 3. Oppo also confirmed that the Oppo F5 will make its debut in India on November 2.
The Oppo 5 comes with 20MP selfie camera which is powered by AI (Artificial Intelligence) and helps to get a perfect selfie shot. The device also features a full screen display with an aspect ration of 18:9.
Key Specs of Oppo F5
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 256GB
- MediaTek MT6763T Chipset
- Octa-core processor
- 16MP main cameras and 20MP secondary camera
- 6.0-inch FullView FHD+ display
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE Support
- Android 7.1. 1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.2
- Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint scanner, Hi-Fi Music
- Dimensions : 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm; Weight : 152g
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG, Triple slot SIM tray