Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with Dual Cameras, Full View Display, Snapdragon 845 SoC Launched
Xiaomi has launched the Mi Mix 2S smartphone in China, which is a successor to the last year’s Mi Mix 2. The new Mix 2s comes with a lot of improvements and most noticeable are a powerful Snapdragon 845 chipset and an impressive AI enabled Dual rear camera setup, design-wise it almost looks similar to the Mi Mix 2. The high-end Mix 2s also supports Qi-wireless charging.
Key Specs of Mi Mix 2s
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/ 256GB internal storage
- Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- 2.8GHz Octa-core processor
- Dual (12MP wide-angle + 12MP telephoto lens) rear camera with 4-axis OIS, Optical Zoom, and 5MP secondary camera
- 5.99-inch full HD+ bezel-less display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE
- MIUI 9.0 based on Android Oreo
- Li-Ion 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
- Fingerprint scanner, AI Face-unlock, NFC, AR Augmented reality
- Dimensions : 150.86 x 74.9 x 8.1mm; Weight : 189g
- GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Bluetooth, OTG
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be available in three variants – 6GB+64GB priced at CNY 3299 ($530), 6GB+128GB priced at CNY 3599 ($575), and finally the high-end variant with 8GB+256GB configuration costs CNY 3999 ($640). The International availability is yet to be announced.