Xiaomi Mi Note 3 with Dual Cameras, 4GB RAM Launched
Xiaomi has launched a cheaper variant of the Mi Note 3 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has been priced at CNY 1999 (Rs 19,500) and will go on sale from November 23 in China. Except the RAM and storage all other specifications remain the same.
The Mi Note 3 is a mid-range smartphone with dual-rear camera setup and Snapdragon 660 chipset. The dual cameras offer 2X optical zoom, DSLR-like bokeh effect and comes with 4-axis Optical Image stabilization (OIS).
Key Specs of Mi Note 3
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 128GB
- Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor
- Dual 12MP rear cameras and 16MP secondary camera
- 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D IPS display
- Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE Support
- Android Nougat with MIUI 9.0
- Li-Ion 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Dimensions : 152.6 x 73.95 x 7.6mm; Weight : 163g
- GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, IR sensor, Bluetooth, OTG